- Personally Identifiable Information: “Personally identifiable information” is information specifically about you that can be used to identify you, such as name, address, e-mail address, a user ID, or a credit card number.
- Information Collection, Use, and Distribution: We want you to understand what private information we collect about you, and how we use that information. The nature of the services that we provide through our website requires that we collect and use information about you as more fully described below.We may request that you voluntarily supply us with information, including your e-mail address, street address, telephone number or other information so that we may enhance your site visit, fulfill any orders you may place through our online ordering applications, or follow up with you after your visit. Whether you provide any information is entirely up to you.
If you have voluntarily provided personally identifiable information, we may, from time to time, send you mail or e-mail regarding products and services. If you do not want to receive such offers and mailings, you can easily indicate that by checking the appropriate box on the submission form.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
We use an outside company to process orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. We, as well as these companies, do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
- Other Personal Data We Collect and Why we Collect itComments
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. After approval of your comment, your profile picture, if provided, is visible to the public in the context of your comment
We will use the information provided in your contact form to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to process an order or respond to a question.
In order to use the online ordering site, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration, a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our Site for which you have placed an order. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as a birthday) about yourself, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our online ordering site. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and delivery address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
Embedded content from other websites
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time, our Site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and delivery address), and demographic information (such as zip code). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the Site.
- Children’s Privacy and Site Age Limitations: The Site and the online ordering service is intended for use by persons aged 13 or older, and by your use of this site or the online ordering site, you affirm that you are at least 13 years of age. In addition, if you are under the age of 18, you are only permitted to use the Site with the consent of your parents or an adult guardian. The Company will not knowingly allow registration of an account for any person that the Company believes to be younger than 13. We also do not collect any personally identifiable information from any persons under the age of 13 and if we discover that we have been provided any such information, we will delete this information from our records.
- Information Security: We exercise great care to protect your personally identifiable information. This includes, among other things, using commercially reasonable and industry standard security practices. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or receive from us or through one of our applications. This is especially true for information you transmit via e-mail. We have no way of protecting that information until it reaches us. Once we receive your transmission, we use what we believe are commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our servers.Internally, we will use reasonable efforts to restrict access to your personally identifiable information to employees or contractors who need access to the information to do their jobs. These employees and contractors are required to adhere to our privacy policies.
We will review and update our security arrangements and procedures from time to time as we deem appropriate.
- Protecting Your Information: We recommend that you do not divulge your user password to anyone. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Also remember to sign out of the website and close your browser window when you have finished visiting the Site. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personally identifiable information and correspondence if others have access to your computer.
- Terms and Conditions: Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section, which sets forth permitted application and Site use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of the Site. These may be accessed by clicking here.
- Links to Other Sites: We often provide links to other online sites of our promotional and community partners. While we believe these to be reputable sites, we do not evaluate or monitor their information collection practices. You should review the Privacy Statement for each site that you visit. A link to the Thanx Loyalty Program site is provided on our site. There is also a link to access your Gift Card data and balance information. These online tools provide an easy way for customers to view their card value and history.
- What Rights you have over your Data: If you have an account on the Sites, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.You may contact us at the email address or phone number below if you wish to view, edit or delete your personal information from our database, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
If you no longer wish to receive promotional or informational emails from us, you may opt-out from receiving future emails from us by following the instructions for unsubscribing in the promotional or informational emails we send you or by contacting us at the email address or phone number below.
You may be able to manage how your browser handles cookies by adjusting your browser’s privacy or security settings. If you set your browser to reject cookies, please note that you may not be able to access certain features on our Sites.
When you download our mobile apps, you may be able to manage how your mobile device shares certain information with us by adjusting your mobile device’s privacy or security settings. In particular, you may elect whether to share location information with our mobile apps to access the mobile app’s location-based services.
Please note that any information you choose to provide in a public setting, such as on Satellite Coffee social network pages, is not only provided to Satellite Coffee but may also be shared publicly. Use caution when posting or sharing information on social networking sites. You may also be able to manage the sharing of certain personal information when you connect with us through social networks by adjusting the privacy or security settings of your social network accounts.
2701 Broadway NE
Albuquerque, NM, 87107
© 2018 Satellite Coffee, All rights reserved.