We’re passionate about
coffee, tea, and the food & bakery we serve!
If you’re serious about coffee, have a contagious smile, and love to make people happy…
The heart of our culture and how we aspire to do business every day.
Community Starts With Us
We Work as a Team
We are a company of broadly diverse individuals working together to provide amazing products and services to an equally diverse community. We are proud of the trust we have built with our employees and our customers.
We Live Within Our Means
At the Satellite Coffee on University Blvd, we’re the folks that make delicious food come together on each and every plate. Our culinary experience shines in every dish, making them beautiful, fresh and perfectly prepared. We make sure our food is safe, portioned properly and that every plate is guaranteed to be a great experience for the customer.
Note: This position is only available at Satellite Coffee on University Blvd.
or stop by Satellite Coffee on University Blvd for an application.
We’re Satellite Coffee drink experts. We know everything about our coffee, tea, bakery items, and specialty entrees and we know how to help you find exactly what you’re looking for. We also know how to find alternative options for your special dietary needs. We make drinks, we serve pastries, and we deliver food. We make sure everything is great! And, most importantly - We LOVE Coffee!
or stop by your favorite Satellite Coffee for an application.
We love teaching crew members how to make our wonderful products and become someone we want to have on our team. The steps to become a certified trainer at Satellite Coffee begin with becoming an expert in one or more service or culinary jobs in our cafe. Please let your manager know that you are interested.
We’re experienced Satellite Coffee employees who have expressed an interest in learning more about running and managing a café. We can make coffee & tea drinks, specialty beverages, prepare your favorite bakery items or entrees -- we pretty much know everything that our café needs when it’s busy or when it’s slow. We like learning new things and challenges.
Stop by your favorite Satellite Coffee for an application.
Stellar Benefits for Crew Members
We pay well and provide top-notch benefits—and we deliver on what we promise. Check it out:
- Opportunities to build a long-lasting career with us
- Group Dental, Vision, and Accident plans soon after you start with us
- Eligible crew members: Medical, company-paid Life and Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts
- Paid time-off that increases with tenure
- A Flexible schedule
- 50% reimbursement for slip-safe shoes
- A Free or discounted meal while on shift
- We give you a yummy Flying Star Thanksgiving Day pie
- We give you Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day off so you can spend with your family and friends
- Free Employee Assistance Program for you and your household members
- Head-to-toe Pet insurance
- A generous Refer-a-Friend bonus when you refer someone we hire
Satellite Managers are hands-on, working side by side with their crew. You must be able to think on your feet, lead people, and provide outstanding service in a fast-paced environment. Our service is fast casual, our products are unique, and our reputation is built on the exceptional experience we give to each customer. We look for folks who have a passion for coffee and quality operations. This isn’t what you ended up doing—this is what you love to do!
What we look for:
- Must enjoy coffee!
- Excellent customer focus
- Proven ability to lead and motivate people
- Proven track record of achieving results through people
- Excellent business and financial acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years full-service or fast casual restaurant management experience
Home Office Support Team
Our dedicated home office professionals work hard behind-the-scenes to support our cafes. We provide Marketing and Community Events, Accounting, Operational Services, Training, and Human Resources—so that our cafes can concentrate on what they do best…making great food and servicing beautifully. When positions become available in our home office, we’ll post here!
- Competitive Pay and Bonus Incentives
- Comprehensive 8-week Manager Training program
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance Plans
- Company-paid Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off (PTO) benefits that increase with tenure
- Free employee assistance program for employees and their family members
- Nose-to-tail pet insurance coverage is available with the convenience of payroll deduction
- Generous Free and Discounted Meal Benefits
- Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day off